This is perhaps the best Ellipse/Crosstrainer available on the market for rehabilitation.
As something very important in the field of rehabilitation, it is possible to lock the crosstrainer while entering the crosstrainer, to avoid the crosstrainer from suddenly to start moving, which makes it difficult keeping the balance.
In addition, simply by pressing a button on the Crosstrainer, you can set the stride length, which makes it possible to use both as a crosstrainer and as Elliptical Trainer, while taking into account the users’ different stride length or transition from walk to run.
It comes with a large display that’s easy to use. The crosstrainer is also space-saving and comes with transport wheels.
- Braking system: electronically induction brake
- Performance: 10 – 350W (adjustable in 5 Watt interval)
- Flywheel Mass: 12 kg
- Stepless adjustable stride: 45 – 65 cm
- Stride Width: 11 cm
- Computer shows: time, distance, speed, watt, rpm, calories, heart rate
- Display training profiles with LCD
- 19 Training programs, including 1 custom and 4 heart rate controlled
- User memory: 4
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest belt (available separately)
- Power supply: adapter
- Pedals can be locked when entering the crosstrainer
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Dimensions: (L) 145 cm x (B) 87.5 cm x (H) 165