Cure Tape is an elastic, cotton, adhesive tape, with anti-allergic glue layers.
The tape is woven so that it has a ventilating effect and can remain in place for 5-7 days. The tape is water resistant to withstand showering.
Depending on the varying techniques on which the tape is placed, it works:
- Pain reliever
- Improves muscle function by tensing or relaxing the muscle
- Promotes blood circulation and the healing process of muscle and joint injuries
- Stabilizes the joint
- Correcting the posture
- Preventive against work/sports injuries
- The tape lifts the top skin layer so that the body can better perform its natural work process by healing.
- The tape provides support, but does not inhibit freedom of movement, which facilitates better and, not least, faster rehabilitation.
- The tape provides relief from chronic genes/tensions.
The tape comes in the following colors: black, blue, pink and beige.