Active-Passive Leg Exerciser
This training bike is the best on the market targeting physiotherapists who need quality training equipment. The leg trainer is especially suitable for rehabilitation of wheelchair users who have reduced coordination function in their arms and legs.
The built-in computer with Danish display supports the training with a series of pre-programmed options and thereby helps make it easy to train effectively in relation to specific needs.
The exercise bike has a powerful engine that ensures that even legs with tonus can train with an effective radius. This prevents the bike from stopping at medium tonus/spasms.
- Several built-in training programs targeted specific diseases such as Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Specific training programs: Passive / Active / Soft training / Symmetrical training
- Memory: 10 training sessions
- Large 7″ Touch Display
- Training data can be stored on USB connectors, thereby transferring data to your own computer
- Powerful motor
- Front transport wheels to make the bike easy to move
- Pedals with velcro straps and adjustable width
- Adjustable pedal radius and foot support spacing
- Height Adjustable Handlebars
- Height adjustable calf supports
- Spasm control and built-in spasm programs.
- Automatic change of direction for spasms can be adjusted individually
- 5-year warranty on all mechanical parts