MR4 PainAway Laser
The cordless, PainAway ™ laser provides temporary pain relief and enchanced post-operative care for your patients.
PainAway ™ consists of a multi-wavelength, synchronous multi-light source PBM device containing a Super Pulsed Laser (GaAs 905 nm) and ultralight infrared and red LEDs (875 nm and 640 nm).
The combined wavelengths of the light “core” optimize the biological effects of the entire phototherapeutic window to accelerate recovery and reduce pain.
Included with Laser
- PainAway Laser
- Carrying case
- 2 goggles
- Manual and user guide
- Treatment protocol
- 2-year warranty
- The PainAway Laser is compact and lightweight
- Super Pulsed Laser Radiation 905nm
- Broadband infrared radiation 875nm
- Visible red light radiation 660nm
- Laser infrared radiation Peak pulse power 15W
- Emitter aperture 4 cm2
- Magnetic induction 5 mT
Dimensions (max) 229 x 203 x 89 mm
Net weight 0.7 kg