Hand Disinfection 85% + 0.5% chlorine hexidin liquid
Alcohol-based surgical Hand Disinfection in liquid form. Contains 85% denatured ethanol and 0.5% chlorhexidin.
For disinfecting hands before surgery. Effectively reduces bacteria and viruses from the hands and minimizes the spread of infection.
Apply about 9 ml to clean and dry hands. Hands should be wet for 2 minutes for 5 hours effect.
- Alcohol-based Hand Disinfection liquid
- Contains 85% Ethanol
- Denatured with 6% IPA
- With glycerol that prevents drying out the skin.
- Documented effect: EN 12791:2016 + A1:2017, EN 13624:2013, EN 13727 + A2:2015
- CEI approved
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for “CombiPlum” dispenser
* Biocides must be used properly. Always read the labelling and product information before use.
Packages: 6 x 1 l.