SONIC vital XTcoloR Ultrasound Therapy Unit I
SONIC vital XTcoloR is definitely one of the industry’s most attractive ultrasound devices, as it is extremely convenient both at the clinic, in sports clubs or at home.
The ultrasound device combines modern design and innovative technology, such as a double frequency ultrasonic head that is available in 2 editions. Ergonomically designed with a single pressure rotating button for the selection of all parameters
At the same time, it has no fewer than 60 programmes designed in two different ways for easier selection; Global overview as well as classified by degrees: acute, sub-acute and chronic. It comes with a dual 1 MHz or 3 MHz treatment head. Max. intensity 3 W/cm2 in continous mode.
This model comes standard with dual frequency 1 & 3 MHz treatment head. Delivered including gel, power supply and cables.
Technical data and specifications
- 6″ TFT color display
- 60 preset programs and 10 user protocols
- Convenient dual-frequency ultrasound Treatment heads (1 & 3 MHz) with 2 different sizes (1 & 4 cm²) to be connected simultaneously.
- Compatible in water
- Continuous operation
- Dimensions : 43 x 24 x 10 cm
- Weight 1.7 kg
- Voltage 85 – 264 VAC
- Transducer I (small): Frequency 1 and 3 MHz/ 1cm2
- Transducer II (large): 1 and 3 MHz, 4 cm2