The treatment table is designed for today’s interdisciplinary practice or rehabilitation clinic. This “hybrid” table is a chiropractor, massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture and osteopath table in one table. Ideal for clinics where several practitioners share rooms and treatment table.
Has all the standard features every chiropractor needs in their busy practice. All stationary tables are made with the highest grade of materials for durability and reliability. Welded steel construction makes a strong and sturdy frame. The drop sections are almost silent and stable, and all cushions are made with a high density of foam with premium class upholstery that gives the patient maximum comfort. All treatment tables can be upgraded at any time.
- 61 cm wide treatment surface
- Thoracic and lumbar elevating section
- Standard height (62-80 cm)
- Multidirectional headpiece (elevation and tilt)
- Adjustable feet
- Sturdy steel construction
- Wide range of colors in in premium class upholstery
- Foot activated drops with pedals located on both sides of the table (when drop section is added)
Accessories can be purchased.