WipeClean Chlorine Disinfection Wipes
Small 10 pieces (20×30 cm)
Disposable wipes ready for use. Intended for disinfection of surfaces of non-invasive medical devices, and for general disinfection of chlorine-resistant surfaces.
Used where there are particularly high requirements for disinfection e.g. by isolation. Ready to use right from the package.
Apply to cleaned and dry surfaces. The surface should be wet according to the contact time indicated on the package for optimal effect.
Durability 30 days after opening.
- Disposable wipes for disinfection
- The wipes contain the right mixing ratio and are ready to use directly from the package
- CEI rated: High level
- CE marked
- Documented effect: EN13727, EN13697, EN16615, EN13624, EN14476, EN14348, EN13704
- Documented bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal effect, among other things, against norovirus and Clostridium difficile.
- Small: For disinfection of 1 m² per cloth
* Biocides must be used properly. Always read the labelling and product information before use.
Packages: 20 x 10 pcs.